If you are her to enable the OEM unlock or unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Pad 3, You are at right place start. In this guide, we will explain how you can enable the OEM unlock on Xiaomi Mi Pad 3, before you proceed to unlock bootloader.
here are the pre-requisites to enable OEM unock, this will allw to unlock the bootloader, you need to add your Mi Account to the Mi Unlock Status option in the developer option.
Follow the steps below how to enable the OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
Steps to Enable OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
- First of all, you need to activate the developer option on your Mi Pad 3.
- Once you have activated, Go back to Settings and Tap on Additional Settings option
- You will find a new menu: Developer options, tap on it
- Scroll and enable the OEM Unlocking option
- Now find the Mi Unlock Status and add your Mi Account details and login.
- That’s it! You have successfully enabled OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi Pad 3.
If you have got the Unlock code, then you can now quickly unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi device.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 features a 7.9 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. The device is powered by Mediatek MT8176 processor under PowerVR GX6250 GPU. The handset packs 64GB variant with 4GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 sports a Single rear camera with 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android OS under MIUI8 software package and backed by 6600 mAh battery.